Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet! AKA Sorry for not posting


I know it has been a while since I posted last, but I'm going to get my act straight, and post more.

One of my favorite parts of Second Life is the raw avitar customisability, you can look pretty much like anything you want. I currently have four avitars, a Human, a Rat, a Dragoness, and a Jougani (which will be covered in a future post). No, the vixen to the left is not me, but a good friend of mine, Digi Noodle. She's just an example of how Bad ass a avitar can look.

I joined a small RP group on SL, based on the StarTrek mythos. The crew is pretty good, with some suprisingly good RPers in it during the sessions, but only a few who like to hang out "in character". But overall, it is a great group, one I will recommend to all.

I've preordered Oblivion recently, I can't wait to play it.. I am going Argonian, of course, not sure what class, though. I promise plenty of screenies of Tep Mep, I assure you. I just hope I don't suffer from constantly restarting my character.


L to R: Me, Nimrod Yaffle, and Orison Doesburg hang out in Rainbow Tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home