Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Technical Difficulties, and Dancing



Well, my laptop finally died. Sadly, that means no more Second Life until I get it fixed. However, That doesn't mean that this blog is dead. I think Morrowind will work on my temporary machine, so I will write about my exploits there. I could also write about my IRC adventures as well, but I think they would either bore or horrify people, depending on which tales I tell.


Anyways, My friend Tug loves to take me dancing over at Second Life. Dancing itself is way easier in Second Life than it is in real life... you can't click on the disco ball to have it make you dance perfectly at the last dance hall I went to in real life! My avitar makes for a pretty decent dancer, especially when my friend Tug actually hired out people to dance with me! I still am trying to figure out a way to get back at him for that incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home