Friday, November 25, 2005

Thieving Lizards!

Morrowind is one good RP game, if a lonely one. I've been playing on and off due to limited access to a computer that can actually run the game, and so far, it has been running well. I play as Tep Mep, a male argonian, thieving his way through life, never meaning no harm, just fighting the system like a medieval day Robin Hood. Well, then again, he has killed his fair share of smugglers. But they enslave his race, so they deserve the death. I've also been thinking of starting up a nightblade character via Sabregirl's Keynari race addon. I've always had a soft spot for non-humans... dunno why either.

I'm also an avid Create a Wrestler fan. Right now in Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006, I'm playing as myself... well, myself wearing Sting's Emo Era facepaint and novelty Lizard feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home