Sunday, October 30, 2005

Am I a tourist stuck in yet another trap, or a tired, lonely rodent who found his home?


So I was bored yesterday, and I found a link to one of Second Life's more interesting venues called Neualtenburg. Curious, I went ahead and logged in and checked it out. Immediatly, I was stunned by its incredible archetecture. Sadly, it was a ghost town when I logged in briefly that moment before RL appointments, but still, it was a very lovely city. After I got back from RL Item A, I logged on again to enjoy the city more. I had a very pleasant chat with a Flyingrock Chung, which helped to offset finding out that two of my best online friends are no longer in speaking terms with each other. I can never understand how stubborn people can be... But that's another topic alltogether, and not one that is pertanent to this journal.

Well, I hope to see you all online sometime, Till then, take care.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Roy Tan said...

Hey Talon, was nice meeting you in Neualtenburg. Sadly nburg isn't always filled with people, though I do spend some time on nburg every time I get online.

Nice pic of the bridge.

--flyingroc

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Talon Lardner said...

Sadly, that is just a publicity photo that I found on their website. Thanks for the stop by, though, roy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home